EP 01: The Power of Nutrients: How What You Eat Impacts the Way You Think, Feel, and Act
Nine months ago, Michelle was at an all-time low. She was scared, isolated, and felt hopeless about her future.
Michelle told me: “I feel so defeated.”
Her level of uncertainty and fatigue was higher than they’d ever been. She said that her mind was always racing and she couldn’t sleep at night. She’d left her job because her anxiety and stress were just too much to handle.
On top of that, she was dealing with lower back pain and terrible PMS which kept her from exercising and doing the things she used to love.
She didn’t think healing was possible.
I assured Michelle that, not only is healing possible, but that it was also possible for her to get back to work, back to exercise, and back to her life.
Today, 9 months later, Michelle is working a job she loves, exercises regularly, and has even started dating again. She also lost 40lbs and was able to ditch her antidepressant.
Michelle was able to do this through the power of nutrients.
In today’s episode, I’m going to give you a crash course in the power of nutrients and how they impact your body’s ability to heal from conditions like depression, anxiety, autism, eating disorders, hormone imbalances, OCD, and ADHD.
I’m going to dive into what nutrients are, how they treat chronic conditions differently than medication, and how the gut impacts the brain.
Through this episode, you’ll gain a greater understanding of how the nutrients you put in your body can have a huge impact on the way you think, feel, and act, and the chronic conditions you deal with on a daily basis.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- What nutrients are and how they provide nourishment essential for the growth and maintenance of life
- How the choices you make impact your gut and how the gut impacts the brain
- What happens when your gut bacteria go bad
- How when deficiencies develop, so too do many disorders that impact the brain and body
- How Nutrients treat chronic conditions differently than medication because of their ability to heal your body at the level of DNA