If you’re struggling with constant brain fog and fatigue despite lifestyle and dietary changes, biotoxin illness due to mold exposure may be to blame.
Mycotoxins are dangerous byproducts of some molds and can be stored in your body’s fatty tissues. It’s something I commonly see in women with breast implants and autoimmune disease.
Today, Dr. Lauren Tessier joins me for a very important conversation about biotoxin illness resulting from mold exposure.
Dr. Lauren Tessier, is a naturopathic physician in Waterbury, Vermont. Her practice, Life After Mold, services those suffering from multi-symptom, multi-system illness, complicated by comorbid conditions such as multiple chemical sensitivities, mast cell activation syndrome, and chronic infections- including Lyme and co-infections.
Dr. Tessier serves clients from all over the world, via in-office medical care or through educational wellness consults; she also provides one on one private training for practitioners looking to improve upon their mold-literate clinical skills.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- The four main types of illnesses that can come from mold exposure
- Why mold-related illnesses can be so hard to differentiate from other diseases such as Lyme
- How mycotoxins impact your brain, nervous system, immune system and more
- What you need to know about talking to your doctor about mycotoxin-related illness
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Tessier:
- Life After Mold
- Instagram: @LifeAfterMold
- Facebook: @LifeAfterMold
- Twitter: @LifeAfterMold
- Pinterest: @LifeAfterMold