Ginger Lemongrass Beef is this month’s recipe and is a delicious addition to your low-copper diet. It’s loaded with brain loving zinc and is the perfect blend of Asian flavors to tantalize your tastebuds.
￼Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ginger Lemongrass Beef Ingredients:
- 20 oz grass-fed skirt or flank steak, sliced into 1/2″ wide strips (be sure to cut across the grain)
- ￼2 red bell peppers, sliced
- ￼3 cups broccoli florets*
- ￼3 teaspoons lemongrass
- ￼1.5 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- ￼2 teaspoons curry powder
- Avocado oil for cooking
- 1 teaspoon each unrefined salt and pepper, plus extra for seasoning beef
Ginger Lemongrass Beef Instructions:
- Season beef strips with salt and pepper and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Heat avocado oil in skillet on medium high heat
- Add beef and brown
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and mix well
- Cook on high for 2 hours
Serve with a starch of your choice. If you tolerate rice, fragrant white jasmine is a lovely addition.
*If you are also undermethylated, replace broccoli with cauliflower.
Be sure to let me know how it turns out for you in the comments below!