Ginger Lemongrass Beef is this month’s recipe and is a delicious addition to your low-copper diet. It’s loaded with brain loving zinc and is the perfect blend of Asian flavors to tantalize your tastebuds.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ginger Lemongrass Beef Ingredients:
- 20 oz grass-fed skirt or flank steak, sliced into 1/2″ wide strips (be sure to cut across the grain)
- ￼2 red bell peppers, sliced
- ￼3 cups broccoli florets*
- ￼3 teaspoons lemongrass
- ￼1.5 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- ￼2 teaspoons curry powder
- Avocado oil for cooking
- 1 teaspoon each unrefined salt and pepper, plus extra for seasoning beef
Ginger Lemongrass Beef Instructions:
- Season beef strips with salt and pepper and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Heat avocado oil in skillet on medium high heat
- Add beef and brown
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and mix well
- Cook on high for 2 hours
Serve with a starch of your choice. If you tolerate rice, fragrant white jasmine is a lovely addition.
*If you are also undermethylated, replace broccoli with cauliflower.
Be sure to let me know how it turns out for you in the comments below!
It’s Not Your Fault You Feel The Way You Do!
Get my free ebook and learn why feeling crappy isn’t your fault. You will also receive regular emails from me with tips, advice, interviews, and recipes. Leave your name and email and I’ll send you a free copy.