This one’s super simple and delish.
The night before, refrigerate 1 can of organic full-fat coconut milk (I like Native Forest because the cans are BPA free).
Strawberries & Coconut Cream Instructions:
- After removing the lid, carefully scoop out the fat that has risen to the top and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add a few drops of liquid stevia to taste. I like Sweet Leaf brand vanilla cream. They also have lots of other wonderful flavors.
- Using a handheld mixer, beat until fluffy.
- Slice beautiful, juicy, organic strawberries into a bowl.
- Add a dollop of coconut cream and voila! a delicious bowl of pure pleasure is born.
For a tangy twist, add a bit of balsamic vinegar and tarragon leaves. For Mexican style, sprinkle with cinnamon and chili powder.
As always, let me know what you came up with in the comments below!
It’s Not Your Fault You Feel The Way You Do!
Get my free ebook and learn why feeling crappy isn’t your fault. You will also receive regular emails from me with tips, advice, interviews, and recipes. Leave your name and email and I’ll send you a free copy.