These fritters are super fast and easy to make. Plus they taste delicious!
Makes 4 cakes.
Zucchini Fritters Ingredients:
- Large cheese grater or food processor with shred insert
- 4 small zucchini or 2 medium
- 3 pastured chicken eggs or 1 duck egg
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut flour (sub plantain flour if copper toxic)
- Coconut oil or ghee to coat the pan
- Large skillet
- Unrefined salt
Zucchini Fritters Instructions:
- Wash and trim the zucchini and grate or process.
- Set aside in a bowl for 10 minutes with a generous sprinkle of salt and toss.
- After 10 minutes squeeze the water out of the zucchini – you must do this or they won’t turn out right. An easy way to do this is to wrap in a dish towel and wring tightly or use a nut milk bag.
- In another bowl whisk eggs.
- Add a generous sprinkle of salt and the flour.
- Add dry zucchini to the bowl of eggs, salt, and flour mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with ghee or oil.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spoon into skillet and cook until golden brown on each side.
I want to hear from you! Hit me up in the comments below and let me know how this recipe turned out for you.
It’s Not Your Fault You Feel The Way You Do!
Get my free ebook and learn why feeling crappy isn’t your fault. You will also receive regular emails from me with tips, advice, interviews, and recipes. Leave your name and email and I’ll send you a free copy.