We’re in full-on heatstroke mode here in California’s Central Valley, which means it’s time for popsicles! But not just any popsicle, my sugar and dairy-free citrus cantaloupe popsicles!
Growing up in Oregon we always had cantaloupe with Sunday brunch. As I got older, I continued to enjoy it with a bit of salt, which brings out its flavor profile even more. My citrus cantaloupe popsicles couldn’t be simpler to make and best of all, they’re appropriate for all biotypes! I think you’ll enjoy how much the citrus notes carry on from beginning to end.
Yield: 4-6 popsicles
Citrus Cantaloupe Popsicle Ingredients:
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (organic)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (organic)
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
Citrus Cantaloupe Popsicle Instructions:
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Process until smooth.
- Divide mixture between popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 8 hours, or overnight.
Stay cool and be sure to let me know how they turn out in the comments below!