We’re entering the peak season for fresh green beans and I couldn’t be more excited! Perfect for all biotypes, my paleo beef and string bean stir-fry couldn’t be simpler. It’s perfect for either a weeknight dinner or a dinner party.
Serve with a starch of your choice. Yukon gold or red potatoes pair well with this dish.
Beef and String Bean Stir-Fry Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 lb. lean steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup organic frozen green beans (frozen works better in this dish)
Beef and String Bean Stir-Fry Instructions:
- In a small bowl, stir 2 tablespoons of the coconut aminos together with the ginger and ground fennel.
- Place meat in a large resealable bag.
- Pour amino mixture over the meat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a very large frying pan until hot, but not smoking.
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Cook meat in the hot oil until almost cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Reserve meat to plate.
- Add remaining avocado oil to pan and add the bell pepper.
- Cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook until hot and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in remaining coconut aminos, and stir well.
Enjoy! And be sure to let me know how it turns out in the comments below!
It’s Not Your Fault You Feel The Way You Do!
Get my free ebook and learn why feeling crappy isn’t your fault. You will also receive regular emails from me with tips, advice, interviews, and recipes. Leave your name and email and I’ll send you a free copy.