I don’t know about you but these stormy winter nights leave me craving hearty comfort food, making my turkey zucchini bake a prized dish. My grain and dairy-free turkey zucchini bake is a real winner that’s sure to warm you up during these cold winter months.
Turkey Zucchini Bake Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or ghee
- 1 lb. ground organic turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, scrubbed and diced
- 1 cup sliced cabbage (green or Napa, not Savoy)
- 1 cup organic tomato sauce (glass jar, not canned)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil or ghee in a large frying pan over medium heat until it shimmers.
- Add the turkey and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Drain off any fat.
- Place the zucchini and cabbage in the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan.
- Top with turkey and sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
Serve immediately and be sure to let me know how it turns out for you in the comments below!
It’s Not Your Fault You Feel The Way You Do!
Get my free ebook and learn why feeling crappy isn’t your fault. You will also receive regular emails from me with tips, advice, interviews, and recipes. Leave your name and email and I’ll send you a free copy.